20 Nov ATS STEM Newsletter – November 2020
Project activities from July 2020
- Regular partner monthly on-line meetings (July 17th, September 3rd and November 5th)
- WPs’ essential partner workshops and expert group meetings on weekly or monthly base
- 4th face-to-face partner meeting planned in Belgium organized in a virtual environment as series of online meetings, October 6th, 8th, 13th and 15th 2020, to discuss the most important project issues. More:
Report: Quality assurance report and key actions have been approved. The Quality Assurance Committee developed a set of 10 key actions based on feedback from the EACEA and a risk assessment of the current situation due to Covid-19.
Project brochure, have a look at the projects’ brochure and learn all about the activities.
- School recruitment: webinar for mentors (teacher trainers) in September
- National evaluator training
- Teacher materials (fall 2020) are available online
- Finalisation of package deliverables
- Mentor Guidebook (online & printable)
- Framework Guide
- Implementation Guide + Printable
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Action Plan
- Students’ questionnaire
- Evaluation methodology
- 19 Nov – October activities from Cyprus
- 3 Nov – Inside and outside adventures (Sweden)
- 20 Oct – Dual teaching in Autumn 2020: 4 tips
- 22 Sep – What now: Hybrid, blended or dual?
- 14 Sep – Open call for participation of piloting schools in Galicia (Spain)
- 6 Jul – Workshop on Dual coding [English]
- 2 Jul – Agenda 2030 deck of cards for free
in other languages:
- 20 Nov 6. delovno srečanje članov šolskih projektnih timov ATS STEM
- 14 Sep – Convocatoria aberta para a pilotaxe en centros educativos en Galicia (España)
- 31 Aug – Die Beurteilung von fächerübergreifenden Fähigkeiten im MINT- Unterricht: Ein Leitfaden für Lehrkräfte
- 6 Jul – Izobraževanje šolskih projektnih timov v projektu ATS STEM, 1. 7. 2020
- 6 Jul – Workshop om Dual Coding [Swedish]
Useful links (international/national workshops and events)
- 2020 AEA-Europe Annual Conference, Ireland: ‘Assessment for Changing Times: Opportunities and Challenges’
Thank you for being interested in the project ATS STEM!
ATS STEM is co-funded under the Erasmus+ Programme Key Action 3.
Visit web page: www.atsstem.eu
Follow ATS STEM on Twitter