27 Oct ATS STEM Newsletter nr. 11, Autumn 2022
ATS STEM project ended on 27th May, but the website with all the resources remains. Welcome anytime!
- Assessment of Transversal Skills in STEM Explorer: Choose on a segment of the wheel to explore STEM examples derived from research and realised in practice.
- ATS STEM at ResearchED Conference, 05. 08. 2022
Our project partners Eva Hartell (Researcher in Haninge & at KTH, ambassador for researchED Scandinavia) and Eamon Costello (Dublin City University, project manager for ATS STEM) had the opportunity and pleasure to present the project ATS STEM and it’s results at the researchED.
- Executive report summary, 08. 08. 2022
With the purpose of review and recommendations to key stakeholders and other users, we have prepared a short summary of our research findings.
- Slovenia: Samouravnavanje čustev in odnosov, 26. 09. 2022
V projektu ATS STEM je sodelovala skupina učiteljic, ki je raziskovala možnosti za spodbujanje socialno-čustvenega učenja učenk in učencev. Kot rezultat je nastala vrsta zanimivih dejavnosti, ki so zbrane v publikaciji Samouravnavanje čustev in odnosov – Ideje za spodbujanje socialno-čustvenih veščin učencev.
- ResearchEd Haninge Dec 4th 2021: STEM Teachers and real world learning: Lessons from the ATS STEM Project (Dr Eamon Costello)
- Comparative judgment – A [Digital] facilitator to improve teachers’ assessment practices Virtual researchED Haninge 2021 (Dr Eva Hartell)
- Is it in the bin (English)
- Inside and Outside Adventure (English)
- Open Spaces (years 4-6) / Offentliga rum (årskurs 4-6) (English / Swedish)
- Energy in my home (English)
- How to properly arrange a place to park bicycles or the school bicycle shed?
Interesting links (presentations and events)
- PATT39 PATT on the Edge. Technology, Innovation and Technology. June 21–24, 2022. St John’s, New Foundland & Labrador, Canada. (Hartell, E., Costello, E., Grime, P., Lennholm, H., Kirwan, C. (2022) Embedding Digital Assessment in STEM Education Lessons Learned from a European Joint Venture Focusing on Sustainable Development.)
- Association for Educational Assessment (AEA) Europe E-assessment SIG. June 30th, 2022. Keynote. Hartell, E. (2022). Comparative judgment as a facilitator for peer assessment.)
- Festival of Education at Wellington College. July 7–8, 2022. Wellington, UK. (Hartell, E. (2022). Comparative judgement as a facilitator for peer assessment.)
- ResearchED Deutschland, June 18th 2022. Dusseldorf, Germany.
- ResearchED National Conference 2022 London, September 3rd 2022. (Presentation Hartell, E. (2022). Comparative judgement– as a facilitator for peer feedback in primary STEM.)
- Rethinking Education Conference 2022. Comparative judgement– as a facilitator for peer feedback in primary STEM. Hybrid event. London September 17th, 2022.
- ResearchED Dublin, September 24th 2022.
- Lärarnas forskningskonferens, November 1st 2022. Södertälje, Sweden. (Hartell, E., Lennholm, H., Lindblom, A., Lundin, I. & Björn, C. (2022) Feedback på mellanstadiet med digital komperativ bedömning.)
AEA-Europe: 23rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Educational Assessment – Europe, November 9th-12th, Dublin. (Hartell, E., Buckley, J. (2022). Unpacking decision making in comparative judgement: A stimulated think-aloud methodology to gain insight into young peoples’ decision making.)
- Biennial International Design and Technologies Teaching and Research Conference. Hybrid event. December 7–10, 2022. (Presentation Hartell, E. (2022). Digital Peer Assessment- in Primary sTEm focusing Agenda 2030.)
- ATS STEM – youtube channel
- Brochure ATS STEM available in all languages of partner countries
- The ATS-STEM Teacher Guidelines are available as a Moodle course. Log in as a guest: bit.ly/atsstemmoodle
- sdg-tv.be available in English