07 Apr ATS STEM National Research Report – Finland
A brief summary of the conclusions and proposals from the report are as follows:
- The assessment criteria and rubrics for the transversal competences could be improved to be clearer and more focused.
- The questions that the students answer in the digital assessment tool should be carefully considered.
- There could be greater opportunity for reflection on the students’ answers in the digital assessment tool.
- There could be more reflection between the learning cycles and at the end of the project, for the students as well as teachers.
- More detailed planning of the lessons and of the learning cycles could be beneficial in maintaining focus on the learning goals and on the transversal competencies being formatively assessed.
- The number of components involved in the project could be challenging.
(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)