06 Oct University of Tampere, Finland
TRIM Research Center is a research institution for basic, applied and strategic research on issues close to internet like eLearning and social media, Information retrieval, game research and information and media practices. Our research ranges from fundamental methods and technologies of IR to novel applications and their impact on people and society.
- Jarmo Viteli, firstname.lastname@example.org, director, project coordinator
- Iida-Maria Peltomaa, email@example.com, national research coordinator
- Anne Rongas, national teacher mentor
- Lachlan Paterson, research assistant
- Vuokko Kangas, teacher mentor assistant
UTA will lead the design of the professional development activities for teachers participating in the pilot. They will design the online/blended learning course for teachers in close collaboration with DCU and other essential partners.
UTA will implement project activities in Finnish schools and will provide key inputs into WP1, WP2 and WP4. Moreover, it will actively disseminate the results and inform Finish education authorities about the project and its achievements.